Thursday, January 26, 2006

Update: The podcast is in the testing phase now, and things are coming along well. I'm adding episodes every day, testing out the web hosting, and trying to streamline the daily workflow (since it will take over three years to present all of Shep's currently-available recordings at a rate of one a day). You can listen in now if you wish, by following the instructions at right, under the orange "RSS" logo. I'm working on permission to use to a great copyrighted picture of Shep to go here and in the podcast. Eventually, I'll submit the podcast the the iTunes Music Store, and link directly there, making signup a two-click process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Howdy, I got your message on my blog and found my way over here. Go take a gander there for my reponse, let me know what you think.

2/04/2006 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home